- 4-5 pounds chicken wings (about 25), split and cooked
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon corn starch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1-1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced (or squeeze) ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle pepper powder
- In a small saucepan, combine the honey, water, corn starch and soy sauce.
- Stir in garlic, ginger and chipotle pepper powder.
- Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes or until slightly thickened and sauce coats the back of a spoon.
- Allow the sauce to cool a few minutes.
- When wings are done, toss with sauce in a large bowl.
- Serve immediately.
The original recipe for this sensational sauce recipe can be found here.