- 8 large eggs
- 1/3 cup kewpie mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard and minced onion, and set aside (to allow the onion to rehydrate).
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, boil eggs in water for about 7 minutes.
- Remove the pan of eggs from heat, cover with a lid and allow to sit for about 5 minutes.
- Place boiled eggs in cold water, allow to cool and then peel.
- Add the eggs to the mayo and mustard mixture, cutting them in with a pastry blender or fork until coarsely chopped and well combined.
- Add in the salt and pepper, adjusting amounts to taste.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve on your favorite bread, bun or roll, atop a salad or as a wrap in a tortilla.