- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1-1/2 tablespoons dried dill weed
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 bag (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, for cooking
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, mayonnaise, flour and eggs, and mix until well combined.
- Add in the dill, mustard and cheese, and continue stirring until well mixed.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Scoop the chicken mixture, about a 1/3 cup at a time, into the skillet, spreading out into a 1/4-inch thick circle, then repeat the process until the skillet is full (3 to 4 at a time maximum).
- Fry the fritters for about 5 minutes, then flip them over and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the fritters to a paper-towel lined plate.
- Serve the fritters with your favorite dipping sauce or this delicious garlic aioli.
The recipe inspiration for these tasty chicken fritters can be found here.