- 4 cups leftover prepared macaroni & cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup seasoned Panko crumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Adobo seasoning
- Form leftover macaroni & cheese into balls (about 2 tablespoons each), place on a parchment paper lined tray and freeze for about 45 minutes.
- In a shallow bowl, add egg and milk, whisking to combine.
- In another shallow bowl, add Panko crumbs, Adobo seasoning and paprika, then stir to combine.
- Dredge each macaroni and cheese ball in egg and milk mixture, coating the entire ball, then in the Panko mixture.
- Return to the parchment paper lined baking sheet and return to the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees.
- Place the macaroni & cheese balls into the air fryer basket, about 7 or 8 at a time in a single layer, making sure they don’t touch.
- Air fry the balls for 8-10 minutes, turning half way through, until light and golden on the outside.
- Remove and serve with ranch dressing, if desired.