- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 3/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 diced onion
- 1 teaspoon Adobo seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika (more if you like the smoky flavor)
- Dice the cooked chicken into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, onion, Adobo, parsley, pepper and paprika, and stir until well combined.
- Fold the chicken into the sauce and mix well.
- Taste the chicken salad and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Serve on bread, a bun, atop a salad or in a wrap, and refrigerate the leftovers.