- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1 box rotini pasta, cooked al dente, and rinsed with cold water and drained
- 1 ball (8 ounces) fresh mozzarella, cubed into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups pepperoni, halved
- 1-3/4 cups prepared zesty Italian dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the bell pepper, onions, tomatoes and black olives.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir until combined.
- Fold in the pepperoni and cheese until evenly mixed.
- Pour the dressing over all of the ingredients and gently toss until all of the ingredients are coated.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve cold alongside your favorite protein or eat as is for a light lunch.
The original recipe for this delightful pasta salad can be found here.