- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tube (16 ounces) hot pork sausage
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- In a large, heavy pan or cast iron skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add in the sausage, then cook, crumble and stir until cooked through.
- Add in the cream cheese, stir until well blended and heat through.
- Stir in the drained tomatoes and green chilies until evenly mixed.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or Fritos Scoops (my personal favorite).
The original recipe for this addictive dip came from Caroline Davis (@Mississippi_Kween on TikTok). Go give her a follow for more easy and delicious meal ideas!