- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning, divided
- 1 bag (30 ounces) shredded hash browns
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 cup sour cream
- In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add in the ground turkey and onion and cook until the meat is no longer pink.
- Stir in the garlic and 1/8 cup of taco seasoning, stirring well to combine and cooke for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the meat, along with the remaining ingredients, to a slow cooker (at least 4.5-quart capacity).
- Carefully stir all of the ingredients (don’t forget about the other 1/8 cup of taco seasoning) until well combined.
- Cook on low for about 4 hours and serve topped with your favorite taco condiments like guacamole, sour cream and salsa.
The inspiration for this recipe came from @SuperMommyof 123 on TikTok. Her profile, which contains many other great recipes, can be found here.