- 1 pound baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large pot filled with about 2-3 cups of water, steam the carrots using a steamer basket until they reach your preferred tenderness.
- Remove the steamer basket, drain the water, return the carrots to the pot and set aside.
- In a small glass bowl or measuring cup, melt the butter in the microwave.
- To the butter, add the honey, lemon juice and seasonings, stirring until well combined.
- Pour the butter mixture over the carrots and stir until well coated.
- Serve hot alongside your favorite main dish.