- 1 tube (8 ounces) crescent rolls or sheets
- 3 eggs
- 4 precooked breakfast sausage links
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking pad.
- Separate the crescent rolls or sheets into 4 equal rectangles and place on the prepared baking sheet, stretching each one out slightly and pinching any large perforations.
- In a skillet, scramble the eggs over medium heat until done, and season as preferred.
- Place one-fourth of the scrambled eggs on one side of each crescent rectangle.
- Slice the sausage links and place them evenly (one link per rectangle) on top of the eggs.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of cheese on top of the sausage and eggs.
- Take the opposite end of the crescent piece and fold it over the filling, pinching and sealing the edges; repeat with the remaining pockets.
- Place the breakfast pockets in the oven and bake for about 12-15 minutes or until the crescent dough is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool a couple minutes before serving.