- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) creamed corn
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexi-corn, drained
- 1 box (8.5 ounces) Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 9-by-9-inch baking dish with oil or butter.
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter, sour cream and eggs, whisking until well smooth.
- Fold in the creamed corn and Mexi-corn until well mixed.
- Add the corn muffin mix and stir until well combined.
- Pour the corn mixture into the prepared baking dish, and smooth the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes, or until the center is firm and the top is golden brown.
The original recipe for this quick and tasty side dish can be found here.