- 1 bag (24 ounces) popcorn chicken
- 6 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 4 cups corn (thawed if frozen)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 jar (18 ounces) chicken gravy
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, then line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and grease a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- On the lined cookie sheet, bake popcorn chicken according to package directions in the preheated oven; allow to cool slightly, then cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Spread the mashed potatoes (warmed if using leftover) into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Spread corn evenly over the top of the potatoes.
- Spread the cut-up popcorn chicken pieces evenly over top of the corn.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle shredded cheese across the top.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake for about 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Remove the pan again, and pour the gravy over the top of the cheese.
- Bake for 5 more minutes or until the gravy is hot and bubbly.
- Serve immediately … in bowls for the full effect.
The original recipe for this incredibly delicious KFC Famous Bowl dupe can be found here.