- 2 packages (about 2 pounds) fully cooked kielbasa, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Put all ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Give everything a good stir. to make sure it’s combined.
- Cook on high for 4 hours (or on low for 6 hours), stirring half way through.
- Serve hot as an appetizer or alongside a salad or other side dish.
The original recipe for this tasty appetizer can be found here.