- 1 can (16. 3 ounces) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Adobo seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Cut each of the biscuits into 5-6 pieces and place in a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir until the biscuit pieces are well coated.
- Scoop the biscuit pieces into the prepared muffin tin, making sure each cup has about the same amount in it.
- Bake the biscuits for about 12 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly, then serve alongside your favorite main dish.