- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 16 ounces bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon Adobo seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add the cooked bacon pieces, Roma tomatoes and seasonings and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- Scoop the dip into a serving dish and top with the shredded lettuce.
- Serve with sliced French bread, pita bread, crackers or other sturdy dipping vessel.
The original recipe for this tasty dip can be found here.