- 12 lasagna noodles
- 4 cups (about 3 breasts) seasoned and cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce, divided
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Adobo seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and grease the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Salt the water and add the lasagna noodles, cooking until al dente.
- Drain and rinse the noodles with cold water to prevent sticking; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded chicken, about 8 ounces of the Alfredo sauce, 1/2 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend, 1/4 cup Parmesan, Adobo seasoning, 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning and black pepper, mixing until well combined.
- Place the cooked lasagna noodles on a clean work surface and dry any water off with a paper towel.
- Divide the chicken mixture evenly over the noodles, then roll each one up.
- Place the rolls, seam side down, in the prepared baking dish.
- Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce evenly over the rolls, then top with the remaining cheeses.
- Sprinkle the remaining Italian seasoning over the cheese.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil, and bake the rolls for an additional 10 minutes until the chicken is warmed through and cheese is melted.
- Serve hot alongside a salad or steamed vegetables for a complete meal.
The original recipe for this incredibly tasty spin on chicken Alfredo can be found here.
One thought on “Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rolls”