- 4 cups cooked chicken, picked or chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 small onion, diced
- Lawry’s seasoning salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- In a large stock pot, add the carrots, celery, onion and broth, and bring to a boil.
- Add the chicken and return to boil.
- Add the seasoning salt and pepper and cook until veggies are tender.
- In a small bowl, mix the dumpling ingredients together and knead into a ball.
- While the soup is boiling, drop 1/2 teaspoon portions of the dumpling dough into the pot.
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes until dumplings are cooked through.
- Remove from heat and serve.