- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon Adobo seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream and mix until smooth.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate dip for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with your favorite veggies, chips or pretzels.
The inspiration for this delicious dip can be found here.