- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Adobo seasoning
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Transfer to a storage container with a lid and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve with your favorite chips, crackers or veggies.
The original recipe for this delightful dip can be found here.