- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Adobo seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (12 ounces) Braunschweiger, cubed
- 4 green onions, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise, stirring until smooth.
- Add in Worcestershire sauce, Adobo, lemon juice and pepper, and stir until well combined.
- Add the braunschweiger, using a fork to mash and blend it with the rest of the ingredients.
- Fold in the green onions.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve with crackers or vegetables.
The original recipe for this cracker spread can be found here.