- 4 cups Chex cereal (any kind)
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup Fritos Honey BBQ Flavor Twists
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Ina large bowl, combine the cereal, pretzels, Fritos and peanuts.
- In a small saucepan, heat the butter, barbecue sauce and honey over medium -low heat until butter is melted.
- Drizzle the sauce over the dry mix, stirring as you go to make sure it gets evenly distributed.
- Pour the mix onto the prepared baking sheet, and spread it out.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until the cereal and pretzels have regained their crunchiness, stirring every 10 minutes or so to prevent burning.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving.
- Store in an airtight container to maintain freshness.
The inspiration for this delicious snack mix can be found here.