- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 8 large eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 large tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Brown the ground pork in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion to the pork and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes, then set aside.
- Heat another large skillet over medium heat.
- In a large bowl or glass measuring cup, whisk the eggs well, then pour into the heated skillet.
- Cook and scramble the eggs until they reach desired doneness, then season to taste.
- Place a tortilla on a plate and sprinkle about 1/8 cup of shredded cheese (more if you prefer) in the center of the tortilla.
- Scoop 1/4 of the browned pork sausage onto the center of the tortilla over the cheese.
- Scoop 1/4 of the scrambled eggs over the sausage.
- Fold in the sides of the tortilla over the filling, then roll up, squeezing as you go to make sure it holds together.
- Cut in half, if you’re so inclined (and like things a little messier), or eat as is.