- 3 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1-1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Adobo seasoining
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 4 large bell peppers (assorted colors), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 medium pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into bite sized chunks
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a large baking pan with parchment paper or silicone pad.
- In a large glass bowl combine chili powder, cumin, garlic, olive oil, lime juice, Adobo and pepper.
- Add in the chicken tenderloins and stir well to coat.
- Carefully stir in the onions, peppers, pineapple chunks and lime juice until everything is well coated.
- Spread the mixture onto the prepared sheet pan.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring half way through.
- Set the oven to broil and cook for a couple of minutes more, or until the veggies are tender and lightly browned.
- Serve as is or over rice, greens or cauliflower mash, garnished with toasted sesame seeds.
The original recipe for this healthy and delicious sheet pan dinner can be found here.