- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, seasoned, cooked and shredded
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter
- 1 bag (12 ounces) frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 teaspoons Adobo seasoning
- 1 teaspoon umami mushroom seasoning
- 1 box (11.36 ounces) cheddar bay biscuit mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can (10.5 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth or stock
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, melt the stick of butter (or melt in microwave and transfer to pan).
- Evenly spread the cooked and shredded chicken over the butter in the bottom of the pan.
- Top the chicken with mixed vegetables.
- Sprinkle the seasonings over the vegetables.
- In a large bowl, add the Cheddar Bay Biscuit mix ingredients (dry mix and seasoning packet), shredded cheese and milk. Stir until well blended.
- Pour the prepared biscuit mix over the vegetables, making sure to spread it evenly over the top.
- In a small bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup with the broth, stirring until smooth.
- Evenly pour the soup mix over the biscuit mix (do not stir).
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for about 50 to 60 minutes, or until the top of the casserole is bubbly and browned.
The recipe for this incredibly easy and versatile dish was shared by Caroline Davis (@mississippi_kween) on TikTok; her video can be found here.
One thought on “Chicken Cobbler”