- 2-1/2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups corn Chex cereal
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 25 caramels, unwrapped and chopped in quarters
- 1 bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Pour the pretzels, Chex, peanuts and caramels into a large bowl and mix well.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl or glass measuring cup, and heat in the microwave for about 2 minutes (checking and stirring every 30 seconds) until melted and smooth.
- Immediately pour the chocolate over the dry ingredients and toss to coat.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the parchment paper-lined baking sheet and let stand for about 20 minutes until hard.
- Break into pieces and enjoy.
- Store in an air-tight container.
The original recipe for this sweet & salty, chewy & crunchy treat can be found here.