- 1 package (16 ounces) chocolate chip cookie dough (pre-portioned for 24 cookies is best)
- 1 bag Rolos chocolate candy, unwrapped.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan (silicone works well without spraying).
- Place one piece of cookie dough (about 1 tablespoon of the dough) into each of the muffin cups.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 minutes, or when the cookies are golden in color.
- Remove the pan from the oven and immediately press one Rolo candy into the center of each cookie.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from the muffin pan.