- 2 cans (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls or crescent dough sheets
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Ranch seasoning mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon Adobo seasoning
- 1/2 cup small fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup cucumber slices
- 1/2 cup sliced bell pepper (any color)
- 1/3 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 red onion, quartered and sliced
- 1 small tomato, seeded and chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll both cans of dough and press to fit in the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 11-by-17″ baking pan.
- Bake crust 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown, then cool completely (about 30 minutes).
- In small bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, Ranch seasoning, dill and Adobo until smooth.
- Spread the cream mixture over the cooled crust.
- Top with a single layer of vegetables (any kind you wish – there will be extra for snacking).
- Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
- Cut into squares and serve.
The original recipe for this delicious cold pizza can be found here.