- 1 can (14.5 ounces) fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can (10 ounces) medium red enchilada sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 2/3 cup vegetable broth (more, as needed)
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexi-corn, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 box (16 ounces) uncooked orzo pasta
- Sour cream
- Place diced tomatoes, enchilada sauce, green chiles, vegetable broth, corn and black beans into a low cooker. Stir until well combined. Top with cream cheese.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6.5 hours, or high heat for about 3.5 hours.
- Uncover and stir until cream cheese is blended in the mixture.
- Add orzo and stir until well combined.
- Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 15-30 minutes, adding more broth as needed until the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately, topped with sour cream, if desired.
The original recipe for this magnificent Meatless Monday meal can be found here.