- 1 pound bacon
- 3 cups sour cream
- 10-12 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1-1/4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut and cook the bacon, then remove it from the frying pan to paper towel lined plate or bowl, reserving about 1 tablespoon of the grease.
- In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, green onions and cheese.
- Fold in the bacon, as well as the reserved tablespoon of bacon grease.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Serve with plain ridged potato chips.
The inspiration for this delicious dip came from the amazing Jen Curley (aka @snackqween on Instagram) and can be found here.